Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please Mommy????

Rhett got told he couldn't throw rocks in Grandma Bird's pond anymore. So he took it upon himself to sit on the deck and pout.

Now do you all know why I have such a hard time telling him no?


I mean I do discipline him, don't get me wrong. Lord knows where I'd be if I let him walk all over me. I've been witness to that.....okay, I'm not even going there.

But still. Those baby blues, and that pouty face are enough to make my heart warm and fuzzy before he gets told "NO". I've developed a pretty darn good poker face over the last 3 years.

Chloee had surgery today. She had her tonsils and adenoids out. As well as a small growth removed from the back of her throat on the left side. We are waiting on pathology reports for that. So as soon as there's news I'll post.

I have pictures of my brave girl, but it turns out I am too tired to download and edit them tonight.

Rhett's little life as he knows it has been turned upside down with Chloee getting the attention for a while. So on top of taking care of all of Rhett's daily normal stuff that is enough to run any 1 human being into the ground, I am now taking care of Chloee and her recovery, as well as a husband who is sick as a dog, and on the verge of a heart attack.

He had his triglycerides checked, and he was at 658. Normal is around 100. So he is now on Cholesterol medication, and once those come down in 4-6 months, then they should be able to check his other Cholesterol levels that they couldn't get numbers for because his triglycerides were so high. Depending on that they will see if he needs to add another medication to his mix.

I'm tired. I'm worn out, and I am physically and emotionally exhausted.

So please don't ask me how I'm doing. You'll end up with a hysterical crazy lady on your hands.

For now? My bed is calling.

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Looks like once again you have your hands full. I'm sure Rhett will understand that Chloee needs a little mommy time too.

I know that for Carson, he was the worst around day 7 and the nurse said it was because it was scabbing over. I will pray that Chloee has a better time with it.

Andy is sick? I hope it isn't anything serious. Tell him to get his numbers down. I will keep him in my thoughts as well.

Take care and just TRY to get some rest!

Suzie and Lily said...

Love the picture of Rhett! Hope Chloee and Andy start feeling better soon!

Sophia said...

That dose look hard to say no to a face like that. Is Chloee feeling good, and Andy. I hope they are!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin