Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ear Infections = Bad Nights....

Despite Rhett feeling off the last erm......month. We decided to go out tonight. We got free tickets to the Flash basketball game and thought it would be fun to take the kids. We had a super fun time. But at the end Rhett started complaining of his ears hurting. I thought it was just because of the loud noises and being over-stimulated.

I was wrong.

Once we got in the van and dropped daddy back off at work, Rhett started really crying. He was pulling his left ear and telling me it hurt. "weally bwad". When I got him out of the van his little ear was bright red.

Now as I lay here in the recliner holding him, I can actually hear it crackling and smell the goop coming out of it.

I feel so bad and he is so miserable. So much for a fun night.

At least we got a cute picture with Flash the Fox.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hi Rhett
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter, and an inspiration. U are a hero, and full of spunk, and life. I love your smile, and I know how hard it is to smile when u have pain. I am in pain 24/7. I have a rare life threatening bone disease. U will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin