Friday, October 2, 2009

I CAN!!!

Don't look at me and think of the things I can't do, because for every 1 thing that I'm not doing yet, there are 10 other things that I have already mastered.

I can eat a slice of pizza all on my own.

I can roll down a grassy hill just like my peers.

I can tell you I love you not only with my words but with my eyes as well.

I can play trucks and cars and line them up in the living room only to crash them.

I can put in a DVD all on my own...even when mommy tells me not to.

I can climb to the tippy top of the biggest slide and go down it with a huge smile on my face.

I can climb the steps of the bus all by myself each morning and wave goodbye to mommy as I head off into the world.

I can tell you that my favorite food is Spaghetti if you ask me.

I can tell when someone is hurting, and I do whatever I can to make that person better.

But most of all I can smile, and it's my smile that makes the whole world know how amazing I really am.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Rhett in a nutshell. They definitely know when someone is hurting. Their special that way.

Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL!

g-ma-vicki said...

Pony rides are every child's dream!
An extra special boy..it seems that when a child has a problem with one gene...he/she is given a thousand more talents and an extra special gift to all of us...Rhett's smile warms the soul.
Owen's Gamma

Tara Bennett said...

I just love this. What a sweet boy! I love that picture of him =)

Tammy said...

Read your Facebook thread, Pam.

How low can you sink?

sanjeet said...

What a sweet boy!
post free classified ads

Blog Widget by LinkWithin