Friday, October 2, 2009

I CAN!!!

Don't look at me and think of the things I can't do, because for every 1 thing that I'm not doing yet, there are 10 other things that I have already mastered.

I can eat a slice of pizza all on my own.

I can roll down a grassy hill just like my peers.

I can tell you I love you not only with my words but with my eyes as well.

I can play trucks and cars and line them up in the living room only to crash them.

I can put in a DVD all on my own...even when mommy tells me not to.

I can climb to the tippy top of the biggest slide and go down it with a huge smile on my face.

I can climb the steps of the bus all by myself each morning and wave goodbye to mommy as I head off into the world.

I can tell you that my favorite food is Spaghetti if you ask me.

I can tell when someone is hurting, and I do whatever I can to make that person better.

But most of all I can smile, and it's my smile that makes the whole world know how amazing I really am.

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Rhett in a nutshell. They definitely know when someone is hurting. Their special that way.

stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL!

g-ma-vicki said...

Pony rides are every child's dream!
An extra special boy..it seems that when a child has a problem with one gene...he/she is given a thousand more talents and an extra special gift to all of us...Rhett's smile warms the soul.
Owen's Gamma

TMI Tara said...

I just love this. What a sweet boy! I love that picture of him =)

nolan2109 said...

Family love, to me, is the most valuable thing you have in your life. If you didn't have your family, you wouldn't go anywhere. When you were down, they were there for you. When you needed something they tried to make that happen. When you think you don't have a family, you do. All you need to do is just give them a little call and they will be there for you. I got kicked out of the house when I was 18 and I had nowhere to go. I was around a wrong crowd and got into drugs. My addiction to meth was so bad, I nearly died. I realized that my life wasn't going anywhere and I needed help. The first people that I called and the only people that I called was my mom and dad. They were very happy to help me and got me into a drug rehab program. I am currently on the program and I can already tell that things are getting back to normal. I'm getting my life back, and most important I'm getting my family back.

Tammy said...

Read your Facebook thread, Pam.

How low can you sink?

sanjeet said...

What a sweet boy!
post free classified ads

Blog Widget by LinkWithin