Saturday, July 18, 2009

Life and Such....

I'm not sure what direction my life is going in at the moment, and I need to take a break. I know I have taken breaks in the past, but things have never been so complicated before.

There are alot of things I need to be focusing on, and my heart has alot of healing after a really rough week. I need to work on some things to make my life better and to find who I am. I have alot of time with my thoughts, and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Some days are better than others, and today is a not so good day.

I'm not sure why, other than by the events over the last week, but my life has completely changed. In many ways for the better, but I still hurt, and I still need to heal....I hope that I can heal.

The road in life is long and winding and always changing. There are always bumps, and in my case mountians that seem to need to be overcome.

Right now my heart isn't into blogging. In fact, I don't know where my heart is. Really. I don't.

I know that I am the only person on this earth who can make myself happy, so I need to work on me I guess.

If anyone needs me for anything, my email is mom2rhett@hotmail.com please don't be upset if I don't get right back to you. I have been overwhelmed with Emails the last little bit.

Loves,

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

First and foremost take care of yourself. Tha computer and blogging will always be there, so will we.

Amy said...

You need to keep your pitcher full in order to fill up those around you. I'll say a prayer that you find your way -- and your heart.

Anonymous said...

Pam:

I've been thinking of you and your kids all week. You are in my prayers.

kaylene

Angie said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Worry about you and make yourself happy!

Angie

My Three Sons said...

Well I have been there myself. If you need anything at all, you have my number. Please don't worry about the time cause we are always up!

Take care of yourself and know that your always in my thoughts.

Love,

Kaci and Carson

Blog Widget by LinkWithin