Monday, January 12, 2009


We cancelled Rhett's procedure. I was having nightmares all night and it didn't feel right, then when he started with a croupy cough around 4 am I knew we shouldn't go through with it.

If it's anything I have learned from our past experiences, it's to follow my intuition.

There's a difference between pre-surgery jitters and the feeling of "this shouldn't happen today."

Thanks for the prayers anyways, I know they help with my decision.


haley said...

Thanks for adding me to Rhetts blog!

My Three Sons said...

Do you have a rescheduled date??? Let me know.

Love always

Blog Widget by LinkWithin