Friday, March 6, 2009

Kimochis Winner.....

Okay, I know I am totally slacking on this, but I have good reason. At this point we think Chloee may have Lupus, and I have been running around getting lab work and all sorts of other tests done on her. Add that into taking Hunter and Rhett too and from different schools all at different times, and well let's just say that I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

So without further ado, here is the winner of the Kimochis chosen by random.org.

Megan of the Carter Zoo Chronicals!! YAY Megan!!!!

If you didn't win, please consider going over to Kimochis and purchasing a bug. I cannot tell you how much this darling little bug has made a difference in our household. We even send it to school with him to aide his teachers in helping him sort out his emotions to avoid head banging. I love this product, and I stand behind it 110 %. I am so grateful to this amazing company for changing our lives.

Thanks for entering and keep entering our giveaways. We have some great things coming up in the month of march!!

1 comment:

Carter Family said...

Pam thank you so much, I just can't wait for the package to get here for the boys... I think it will help us with them more than you'll ever know... wait we have very similar kids... You know...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin